Kai Yoga Studio, the premiere Aerial Studio for the Dayton Area, is now accepting applicants for its Level 1 Teacher Certification course.
Are you a registered yoga teacher and want to add Aerial skills to your teaching knowledge? Or, are you a fitness instructor or personal trainer who would like to implement the benefits of Aerial yoga in your trainings? Do you have a swing at home and aren't really sure what else to do besides hang upside down? If you answered YES to any of those questions, this course is for you!
- Anatomy of the Swing, including set-up and take-down
- Safety and the Business Side of Aerial Yoga
- Benefits of Aerial Swing Yoga
- How to translate yoga postures from the mat to the swing
- Sequencing for Aerial Vinyasa Flow, Aerial Fit, and Aerial Yin classes
- Syllabus is included with training
- YACEP Approved, 15 CEUs
Friday, May 18; 6pm — 8:30pm
Saturday, May 19; 8:30am — 6pm
Sunday, May 20; 8:30am — 12:30pm
- Tuition: $299
- Maximum registrants: 12
- Instructor: Sonja Ostendorf, E-RYT 500, Owner Kai Yoga Studio. Sonja has over 4 years experience teaching Aerial Swing Yoga in the Dayton area.